Nèos Deepdale Engineering Limited has an enviable reputation for quality and craftsmanship gained over a 72-year history in the specialist supply of high-quality fabrications for the: Oil & Gas, Marine, Defence, Petrol-Chemical, Civil, Nuclear, Renewable Energy and Water sectors
The company has extensive expertise in the construction of nonstandard large diameter pipework in a variety of; mild, high tensile carbon and stainless steels up to 4600mm diameter and 50mm material thickness.
Its complete service allows it to offer several construction features such as caissons, concentric and eccentric reducing sections, shape transitions (square to round etc.), tee sections, lobster backs, manifolds and venturiis all formed and welded inhouse on our various rolling units and/or press brakes up to 1000 Tonnes rating-
Phillip Mitchell, the newly appointed Managing Director said:
“This heralds an exciting new chapter and opportunity as we transition to a larger organisation where we have the resources to grow and prosper. We will remain our own business entity based in our 46,000 sq/ft facility in Dudley in the United Kingdom and will retain; business integrity, quality of our workmanship, focus on customer service and have all of our manufacturing knowledge, that has helped us build up an industry presence and these core values will continue and be supplemented by the Neos International Ltd ethos and core values of; people, technology and innovation.”
Carl Roberts, Nèos International CEO commented:
“Deepdale offers our group a completely new range of heavy engineering capability, using traditional craftsman manufacturing techniques through its extremely dedicated workforce. We recognise and admire the heritage that the company has and building on that, we look to support the company’s growth through the groups extensive reach into many other industries.
I am incredibly proud to be able to welcome the team at Deepdale to the Nèos International family.”.
For further Media Enquiries, Contact :
Phillip Mitchell. MD Nèos Deepdale Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 01384 480022 M: 077970 496801
Carl Roberts. CEO Nèos International email@example.com
T: 0121 561 4665 M: 07940 045553
Editors Notes – Nèos International
• Nèos International is a UK headquartered engineering group, supporting many of the world’s leading OEM’s by providing innovative solutions from its multiple technology centres within the UK, Portugal, and India.
• Using advanced technologies, we focus on providing solutions to our customers often complex and challenging problems.
• All Nèos companies work to provide long term support to their customers on a collaborative basis.
• The biggest asset throughout Nèos are its people. Highly skilled, dedicated, and motivated.
• We are recognised as an industry leader in providing niche product to the Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Defence, Composite, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Rail and Space sectors
For over 40 years, our companies have supplied a combination of:
• Automotive Prototype & Low Volume Production parts – Metallic or Composite
• Composite Product Solutions – concept through to part manufacture
• Nuclear Waste Containment systems – stainless steel drums, boxes, stillages & gloveboxes
• Complete Automated Solutions, from concept through to commissioning
• Advanced Complex Tooling for the global Composite Market
• Specialist Tooling Solutions – supporting both part production and assembly
• Integrated Supply Chain Management – through an extensive and global supply chain
• Specialist consultancy within safety critical industries – providing Independent Business Pursuit Services
• Supply of non-standard large diameter tubes, pilings and specialist fabrications.
• Over 360,000 sq./ft of Manufacturing within the UK
For further information visit www.neosintl.com