Date 30/09/ 2021 MEDIA RELEASE:
Superform, now renamed to Nèos Superform Limited, is recognised as the world leader for Aluminium Superplastically formed components, in low to medium volume, for the Automotive, Aerospace, Rail and Architectural Industries.
The company offers the complete in-house design, development, manufacture solution, through to complex assembly, across two specialist sites covering 130,000 sq/ft, located in Worcester and Kidderminster.
With a committed ‘Customer First’ culture, Superform offers a collaborative concept design, resulting in reductions in part count, weight, and assembly.
Its premium technology creates lightweight, high strength complex geometry with improved aesthetics and the company uses this advanced technology to good affect for its global customer base, supplying some of the world’s leading premium brands.
Simon Forrester, the newly appointed Managing Director said:
“After a period of diligence to find the right owner of Superform, it fills me with great excitement that Superform is now part of the Nèos International group. Superform has operated successfully as a business since 1974, but the capabilities and synergies that the Nèos group provide will accelerate growth opportunities and truly take Nèos Superform to the next level.
Our dedicated team will be part of a one stop shop for new and existing customers, covering all markets. Providing a wider offering of technologies with greater flexibility and agility to customer needs.”
Carl Roberts, Nèos International CEO commented:
“Having worked closely with the Luxfer Group and its senior team over the past few months, we have seen the vast array of talent and capability that the company has to offer, which compliments its technological excellence. Couple this with the synergy that we already hold within our Engineering Group it is hugely satisfying to be able to acquire Superform and add its specialist supply, and valued customers, to the Nèos International portfolio.
We now offer our wider customer base any potential combination from our Cold Pressings from our Specialist Prototype Automotive team, Composite Component Manufacture from our Purpose-Built Composite Facility and now the option for specialist Superplastically formed Components.
We are excited to meet and develop with our new customer base under Superform and look forward to offering our long-term support for their new programmes.”
For further Media Enquiries, Contact:
Simon Forrester. MD Nèos Superform email@example.com
T: 01905 874 356 / M: 07730 092 855
Carl Roberts. CEO Nèos International firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0121 561 4665 / M: 07940 045553
Editors Notes – Nèos International
- A UK headquartered engineering group, supporting the world’s leading OEM’s from our multiple technology centres within the UK as well as Portugal and India.
- Our biggest asset throughout Nèos International? – our people – highly skilled, dedicated, and motivated.
- Nèos focus on the use of advanced technologies – providing innovative solutions to our customers often complex and challenging problems.
- All Nèos companies work to provide long term support to their customers on a collaborative basis.
- The Nèos International growth strategy is to acquire niche supply companies with synergies to our existing supply into a diverse range of industries
- We are recognised as an industry leader in providing our niche product to the Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Defence, Renewables, Offshore, Infrastructure, Rail, Space and Composite sectors
For over 72 years, our companies have supplied a combination of:
- Automotive Prototype & Low Volume Production parts – Metallic or Composite
- World leader for aluminium Superplastically formed components, in low to medium volume, for all markets
- Composite Product Solutions – concept through to part manufacture
- Nuclear Waste Containment systems – stainless steel drums, boxes, stillages & gloveboxes
- Complete Automated Solutions, from concept through to commissioning
- Advanced Complex Tooling for the global Aerospace and Defence Composite Market
- Specialist Tooling Solutions – supporting part production, assembly, test and delivery.
- Integrated Supply Chain Management – through an extensive and global supply chain
- Supply of non-standard large diameter tubes, pilings, and specialist fabrications.
- Specialist consultancy within safety critical industries – providing Independent Business Pursuit Services
- Over 360,000 sq/ft of Manufacturing within the UK
For further information visit www.neosintl.com