Date 06/07/ 2021 MEDIA RELEASE:
A.C.S, based in Derby, are a team of highly skilled, motivated, and experienced composite specialists, producing component parts and assemblies to multiple Motor Sport, F1 and Automotive customers, amongst many other high value industries. Working in not only traditional composite, but also developing new and sustainable materials with an aim to revolutionise the use of such materials to provide innovative solutions to their customers often complex challenges.
Due to the company’s significant growth, the A.C.S team have now relocated within the new Nèos Composites Component facility in Derby, a 60,000 sq/ft state of the art, composite manufacturing centre, where all future development and production of composite components will take place.
Adam Grace, previously MD of A.C.S. and now General Manager of Nèos Composites – Components said:
“The opportunities are endless. When the offer to join the Nèos group came along it was an engineer’s dream. The opportunity to join a group with such a vast engineering and manufacturing capabilities sent the mind into overdrive. We could not wait to inform our customers about the depth of support we could now offer. We look forward to what the future will bring.
A.C.S. as a company, is now merged within the wider Nèos Composites Business, which is spread over 2 facilities totalling 80,000 sq/ft. The original Nèos Composites – Tooling facility, based in Tipton, will remain focused on providing the design and manufacture of Specialist Tooling for its Aerospace, Automotive, Defence and many other Composite customers which will now benefit from the wider company capability, which the new Derby facility offers.
Tim Wybrow, Managing Director of Nèos Composites said:
“With the recent addition of a world class composites facility to the business, we recognised the importance of developing and growing the team needed within our new facility. Having worked closely with the Absolute Composite Solutions team as customers, it was quickly apparent that the experience and approach taken by A.C.S. stood them shoulders apart from the competition.
As a business and right across the group, we are hugely excited by the addition of our new colleagues and the wealth of experience they bring. Our capability in composites is now only limited by our ambition and our imagination.”
Carl Roberts, Nèos International CEO commented:
“It will not be a big surprise to anyone that the composite market is a key growth area for Nèos International and we are privileged to welcome the A.C.S. team into the Nèos family.
The whole team offer a fresh approach in supporting their customers’ needs from initial concept through to providing new and innovative manufacturing techniques.
It was their use of sustainable materials what initially drew our attention to them, but then their complete solutions approach sat perfectly within our group ethos, and we are delighted to have them on board”.
For further Media Enquiries, Contact :
Tim Wybrow. MD Nèos Composites firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0121 522 3722 M: 07817 265770
Adam Grace. GM Nèos Composites email@example.com
M: 07540 812844
Carl Roberts. CEO Nèos International firstname.lastname@example.org
T: 0121 561 4665 M: 07940 045553
Editors Notes – Nèos International
- Nèos International is a UK headquartered engineering group, supporting many of the world’s leading OEM’s by providing innovative solutions from its multiple technology centres within the UK, Portugal, and India.
- Using advanced technologies, we focus on providing solutions to our customers often complex and challenging problems.
- All Nèos companies work to provide long term support to their customers on a collaborative basis.
- The biggest asset throughout Nèos are its people. Highly skilled, dedicated, and motivated.
- We are recognised as an industry leader in providing niche product to the Aerospace, Automotive, Nuclear, Defence, Composite, Rail and Space sectors
For over 40 years, our companies have supplied a combination of:
- Automotive Prototype & Low Volume Production parts – Metallic or Composite
- Composite Product Solutions – concept through to part manufacture
- Nuclear Waste Containment systems – stainless steel drums, boxes, stillages & gloveboxes
- Complete Automated Solutions, from concept through to commissioning
- Advanced Complex Tooling for the global Composite Market
- Specialist Tooling Solutions – supporting both part production and assembly
- Integrated Supply Chain Management – through an extensive and global supply chain
- Specialist consultancy within safety critical industries – providing Independent Business Pursuit Services
- Over 180,000 sq./ft of Manufacturing within the UK
For further information visit www.neosintl.com